ResourceMFG Search Group is currently seeking a Boiler/HVAC worker on the 2nd shift in on of our clients plants in the Lancaster, PA area:
Perform installation, repair, and servicing of piping and related systems. May weld, fit pipes, braze or sweat copper for steam, water, and gas lines.
• Inspection, repair, installation, testing, servicing, and maintenance of heating systems, including hot water systems, heating systems and their components, hot and cold water pumps, and pressure gauges.
• Install piping of 2” or smaller in a variety of materials including carbon steel, cast iron, copper, plastic, fiber glass, stainless steel, and aluminum.
• Disassemble, service, repair, troubleshoot, and maintain steam boilers, hot water boilers, gas furnaces, and chiller systems.
• Electrical and pneumatic repairs including trouble shooting and replacement of parts with thermostats, hot and cold water pumps, pressure gauges, gas valves, fans, and air compressors.
• May repair existing lines to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, boilers, and steam units.
• Maintain piping insulation materials with regard to boilers and pipes.
• Meet schedules and timelines.
• Be present for scheduled repairs and annual inspections.
• Maintain routine records.
• Work with outside contractors.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
Twitter is @ResourceMFGSG and Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/ResourceMFG-329906844039571/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com